Duty of Care
At our school, we believe that all children have the right to be treated with the same care and dignity as we would expect outside of school.
- We will listen to children.
- We will maintain best practice safeguarding policy and procedure.
- We will keep the environment safe
- We will keep children safe on line
- We will protect children from bullying
- We will try to stamp out racism
- We will ensure that only trained staff can use positive handling with children
- We will risk assess potentially harmful/ dangerous situations and activities
- We will provide basic first aid to children who have hurt themselves
- We will supervise and maintain full supervision of children who are unwell and make contact with you to let you know
- We will remind parents at all events and performances that any photographs taken are not to be shared on social media.